“Beautiful must see restaurant and food!”
Review of Casablanca Cafe

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #17 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Beautiful must see restaurant and food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

A definate must go to if in Fort Lauderdale. A great date night or night out with the girls. Excellant food and beautiful ambiance. The restaurant is built in an old house with many unique rooms for seating and outdoor eating. Very busy so make a reservation for night time, but worth the wait.

• Visited March 2012

• Finnish first
Portland, OR
“Great option near Ft. Lauderdale Beach”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you're visiting Ft. Lauderdale Beach this is a great option for dinner. I had the crab crusted snapper and the crab cake. Both were delicious a bit pricey but not unreasonable, especially considering that most of the other options in the area were more expensive and empty. It was busy, but we did get seated outside right away where we could see the beach and is in a great historic building.

Davie, Florida
“Good Food, Great Ambiance”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Casablance Cafe for Valentine's Day dinner. We usually go here for a special occasion dinner. The service was quick and the food was very good. I had the flank steak and my boyfriend has the sea bass. The only thing that I was not happy with were the drinks. We had to send one drink back because it tasted salty and my drink didn't have enough alcohol. But...overall it was good. Just a side note, I like the downstairs dining area better than the upstairs area.

1 Thank linda t
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous food with a very romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I had read reviews about this restaurant and based on those decided to have dinner there one night during our honeymoon. We loved the romantic atmosphere of the place, it was cosy and perfect for an intimate dinner even though the restaurant was full and extremely busy. The food was very tasty, a little pricey but worth it for a special occasion. I would love to go back! The one thing I would say is if you arrive after 8pm you will probably have a wait to be seated but it is worth it, we went at around 7pm and although we didn't have to wait for long before we were served by the time we had finished the piano player had not even finished setting up so we missed the live music which was one of the reasons we wanted to go! It would be nice if they started the live music earlier in the night, but we still had a great time.

Visited January 2013
Ravena, New York, United States
“Best meals in Fort Lauderdale”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We just had one of our best meals in Fort Lauderdale. Prices were reasonable and we found the food pretty good, Staff was super friendly. Location is great, right across the street from the water.