“Wonderful,”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had some friends bring us to this restaurant tonight. At first I was a little disappointed because of the strip center it was located in. Boy was I wrong. The restaurant was charming and the food was the best Italian food I have eaten in south Florida. From the soup, to the entrees everything was bursting with flavor. This is a restaurant, that is reasonably priced,attractive decor and exquisite cuisine. I can,t wait to come back. P.s. Make sure you make a reservation.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had relatives from up North staying in Fort Lauderdale and they suggested that we meet at Fra Diavolo for dinner one evening. What a pleasant surprise! The food was excellent, the service impeccable and we really felt that we were getting an authentic taste of Italy. We have returned a few times ever since and will continue to do so.

1  Thank Frannie026
Reviewed September 15, 2013

While I have lived in West Broward for 40 years , I had never tried Fra Diavolo. What a mistake. The food , service and atmosphere were perfect. The appetizer for two was excellent with eggplant, shrimp, mozzarella cheese, clams casino & baked clams. The pasta fagioli was excellent and our main course, shrimp stuffed with crab meat was superb. We topped off our meal with expresso & rum cake / cheese cake. The service great . We will be back real soon.

1  Thank Don D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went to Fra Diavolo, first time in about a year to try the Lovers Special. For $69, you get a full size bottle of wine, and a good selection of food. The appetizer was Gnocchi in a cheese sauce. Next came, either salad or dessert. The main course was the choice of one of the four specials offered, i.e. Poached salmon with Julienne vegetables or maybe a veal dish with mozzarella and asparagus of filet mignon, etc. The food was a good portion and excellent to the taste. In addition, garlic bread was served. For dessert, you have a choice of about six. This included ricotta cheesecake, NY cheesecake, cannoli's, whiskey cake, etc. What was missing was the rum cake, which I was looking forward to. Coffee and/or soda was also included.
The waiter we had, has been there seven years, and the Frenchman was catering to any of our needs. Great place to go. I'm sure you will love it there.

2  Thank HD1556
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went here with my 87-year-old mother and 90-year-old cousin, and everyone had a great meal. Especially noteworthy was the yummy bread, hot out of the oven; the pasta fagioli soup; and the melt-in-your-mouth desserts. We loved the veal dishes and the chicken marsala too. Lots of leftovers to take home! The service is excellent. The early bird special includes soup, salad and dessert for the price of the entree - a great value.

1  Thank msalty