“Local Flavor with Local Price”
Review of Zona Fresca

Zona Fresca
Ranked #51 of 1,332 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Local Flavor with Local Price”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The food and atmosphere was spot on. We asked a local on our way into the restaurant and he gave us a rave review. The customer service was excellent and the food came out quickly. Definitely a new favorite when visiting.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Fresh Mexican!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love the salsa bar. It is always fresh and clean. The employees are always wonderful. Great menu to choose from. I love the healthy options and they are reasonably priced. Sorry nothing to comment on dislikes.

Visited March 2014
Miami
“Best burrito in South FL, hands down ”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I can't vouch for the entire menu, because I always order the same thing: the chicken burrito. It is delicious, and in the humble opinion of this former Arizonan, hands-down the closest thing to real Mexican in the region. These guys, unlike their competitors, know that lettuce is NOT a burrito ingredient. Only gripe: Pepsi products. Otherwise, perfection.

Southampton, New York
“I eat here every time I am in Ft Lauderdale”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I go to Ft Lauderdale every other month for business. I always eat here. The fish tacos are excellent. It is just down the street from the gym I use and it is a great after work out meal. When i was stationed in San Diego years ago, fish tacos were first becoming the rage. This place has mastered them - light, fresh and healthy. The price is super reasonable. The place is clean and the staff is nice.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mitch R
Deerfield, Wisconsin
“worse ever”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

First time I have tried this place and it will be my last. I ordered a beef soft shell taco. I got cut up pieces of steak that had no flour. There was no cheese, tomato, lettuce, no seasoning. It just had these pieces of cut of tough steak.Not sure how they could call it a taco.

• Visited March 2014
Terra S, Guest Relations Manager at Zona Fresca, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review. We will take another look at how our steak tacos are coming out; our steak tacos are one of the most popular items on our menu and we don't want to take the chance of any compromises in the quality of our food! Because we focus on the simplicity of good ingredients, we take our taco making skills very seriously!
One of the things that makes us different from other fast casual Mexican restaurants is that we make your food while you are waiting; because of this, we are able to make it to your specifications. We do try to keep our food healthy, so we start with what is considered a 'Traditional' Mexican Taco (meat, cilantro, and onions on a corn tortilla) but we also have the gringo style taco that is lettuce, cheese,tomato and sour cream on a flour tortilla. However, we are happy to add any of our side items (guacamole, salsa, jalapenos) to customize it to your taste...and don't forget, you can always spice it up at our free salsa bar!
Thanks again for your feedback.