“Great Mexican Food”

Zona Fresca
Ranked #57 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dania Beach, FL
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been going to this place for a while now. Just recently I realized that I have not reviewed it. Zona Fresca is a Mexican food restaurant. Their specialty is the burrito – they have a good variety; I have tried most of them and they are all great – and they also have tacos, quesadillas, and salads. Their food is fresh, made to order, and the service is fast, with a smile. It is one of my favorites to get something quick before getting back home.

“YUM!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is very very tasty. I had the chicken quesadillas and they were so fresh and huge! Seasoned very well with lots of toppings. The fish tacos are out of this world! Everything is very fresh here and good and you can't beat the prices! The only thing I did not care for was the gaucomole, it was very creamy and maybe of I didn't love Chipoltes so much I would have liked it but I prefer chunks of avocado and red onions in mine. Other than that this is a really good place to come!

Pompano Beach, Florida
“really fresh ,good mexican food”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

very fresh well prepared food. reasonable prices, good quanity.definetly try this.they have corona also.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Only fast food place I will eat”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

All the food is so fresh. Great flavors! Nothing else like it out there. I will miss it when I go back to New Jersey. Wish we had one there.

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Healthy mexican food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I used to eat there for lunch often and they have great salads and other mexican dishes like tacos and burritos. Great quality and very inexpensive.