“Great Seafood , fresh fresh fresh!”

Lobster Bar Sea Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Bar Sea Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,344 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy pristine seafood, live lobsters and prime steaks in a fresh, upscale casual atmosphere at Lobster Bar Sea Grille. Filled with modern-contemporary nautical touches, the experience will leave you feeling like you have just dined on a luxury yacht. Beautiful tiled archways and custom lighting give the dining room a more intimate feel, while the lounge's vibrant U-shaped bar and channel-back seating welcomes guests to relax and dine with friends and colleagues. The fully covered patio with cushioned furniture is ideal for cocktails and light outdoor dining.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went here because I heard they had a killer rib eye bone in cowboy steak!but once there I was watching all these incredible seafood dishes being served.The octopus appetizer looked amazing, they had a display case with all fresh octopus that you couldn't help but notice. So I opted for the octopus , along with an order of mussels ,for starters . The mussels were so so , but the octopus was best I ever had in in America. still couldn't top the pulpo available in Spain but that's another story,
Got our main course we split 2 full Baramundi amongst 5 people . It was delicious and fresh and cooked in a salted crust. Excellent and more than enough, ,! Drinks were light on the alcohol. Wine was good quality normal pour reasonable price,
price was reasonable , with tip for 5 was about $300 but only 2 alcoholic beverages on the tab.
I made a reservation to go back on my birthday and try the cowboy steak, so I will let you know how the meat is next time!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

" 2.5lb Royal (????) Dorade $90.00 "
is it that price fair ?
Very pompous and pretentious, the food is ok, but insanely and overly expensive!
My bill for two people was $ 291.00 plus' the tip (20%)

Unless you have over money to waste... stay away !

2  Thank Primo S
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was a no-brainer for our dinner choice for new year's eve dinner.

Lobster Bar was easily our first choice and we were not disappointed.

We were with 2 other couples and everyone had a phenomenal time.

Food, service, and wine selection were all fantastic. We had 2007
Duckhorn Merlot to start that was incredible.

In my opinion there is no other restaurant in Fort Lauderdale that can beat Lobster Bar.

I hope they keep doing what they are doing, as my wife and I will keep coming as long as that happens.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

After reading the reviews I was worried about the service, let me just start and say the service was impeccable. We were a group of six, had reservations at 10, since that was the only availability for our size. Restaurant looks awesome, got a NYC Steakhouse vibe and energy. We sat down we were immediately greeted, and we already started asking questions and she was happy to answer. Ordered 20 oysters west and east coasts so fresh and good. I had a dirty martini it was spot on, and I always judge bar on that one drink. My wife and I had a porterhouse for two and had a lobster tail for surf n turf. It was perfectly cooked and came out fast. Rest of party had NY, Rib, and full lobster everything was delicious and again the service was so good made our experience that much better. Get ready two spend some money, but definitely worth it. Cheers!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

A truly gorgeous buildout - the space is high end and unique which lends to a memorable evening.
Las Olas was missing a good seafood restaurant and the Buckhead Group hit the mark with this one; Lobster Bar is excellent.
Known for the fried South African lobster (billing it as the "Rolls Royce of lobsters") but with a menu filled with great options, we asked if it could be served as an appetizer. They happily delivered it flash friend in decadent chunks the entire table was able to try. Truly, a unanimous crowd pleaser.

The beet salad was extraordinary with a beet sorbet that was original and tasty. Pass on the horseradish crusted snapper - the coating so heavy and bland that it could be anything underneath. A very limited dessert menu.

It was filling up when we walked in and within 30 minutes there was not an empty seat in the house. Servers were on the top of their game with refills and food delivery, even with the rush. Overall a great addition to the Las Olas corridor.