“Romantic Valentine's Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Last evening we dined at Zuckerello's for Valentine's Day. We were fortunate to have made reservations as they were fully booked and had a line out front waiting for tables. We requested and got Solo as our waiter, and his service was excellent as always. Six specials were shown at the entrance and we both selected the Snapper and Seafood wrapped and cooked in paper. We started with cocktails, their delicious fresh baked bread with a garlic spread and a salad. Everything was delicious, although our entres were a little bland and could have used more seasoning. We also enjoyed glasses of wine with our dinner. After dinner we settled on coffee, which is always freshly brewed and tasty. We were happy with our dinner there and dine here frequently. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We are regulars and dine there several times a month. The bread and garlic sauce alone make this restaurant rather special. The food is ALWAYS great. Contrary to what another reviewer stated, this food is FRESH. My Italian friends who are mavens tell me that the sauce here is better than their Italian momma's make. Generous portions....always a doggie bag.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We recently popped in here for dinner. There were 7 of us and we did not have a reservation. Luckily they were able to accomodate us. It was a busy restaurant and bar, there were very few empty tables on a Tuesday evening and not a seat to be had at the bar. Yes, it was a little on the noisy side being so open. When you walk in the door they have several plates of the daily specials for you to look at. They all looked great! We had starters of mussels and shrimp along with the delicious warm bread and garlic butter. Some of the wonderful dishes enjoyed at our table were, Chicken Zuckarello - the house specialty of stuffed chicken breast which came already sliced with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. There was also Lamb Osso Bucco, Ahi Tuna, and Salmon with Lobster & shrimp sauce and a few others too long to mention. Every one of us was raving about our dishes. They were very generous in size and very, very delicious. Dessert was creme brulee and key lime pie which were fine but not the best I ever had. This was my first time and I would certainly return and several guests in my party were already repeat customers. Nothing bad to say about this place from my experience.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went to dinner there some family from out of town came in so we thought this would be a wonderful place there were six even though we had a reservation we had to wait quite a long time at least 30 or 40 minutes The atmosphere was okay a little bit dated and when it's busy like it was when we were there very noisy can hardly hear each other talk my wife ordered a crabmeat ravioli I thought I'd try the chicken parmesan there's not enough room here to go into what everybody else had my wife's dinner had a hair in it mine was so it wasn't necessarily hot nor particularly flavorful the chicken was tough and at least one other member of our family wasn't very happy with their meal hey Lissa say we took this play software list of places to go especially with family

2  Thank Denise A
Reviewed January 29, 2014

What a great restaurant. Comfortable booths, great lighting, excellent service, the best bread I have ever tasted & an early bird menu that had lots of choices. My buddy & I arrved at 530 & decided on the early bird menu. For $17.95, I had the choice of house salad or soup, chicken marsala w/ TWO chicken breasts, vegatables, that yummy French bread I mentioned, dessert ()key lime pie) & coffee or tea, all for $17.95. My buddy had the grilled salmon. The food was excellent & the waiter was attentive & pleasant. The beverage glasses were never empty & the bread kept coming. Lots of free parking available & even a nice bar in the back.