“Absolutely delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I had not been in a few years and on a whim decided to go. It was dare I say, even better than I remember. The staff was extremely polite and it was around 6 or 7 so dinner rush, but no one seemed annoyed or overwhelmed. I had turkey which was tender and delicious and my friend had prime rib that looked so good I want to take it! The bread with garlic dipping sauce was amazing and I highly recommend going here. They have various specials such as 2-4-1 and early seating specials so perhaps call and inquire.

1  Thank B D

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Have been going to Zuckerellos for 20 years and have always found it great and consistent. Staff are amazing and food is also good.

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Just the best italian place in the area, great food, huge portions, great service, Ewe best waiter ever, Mamma mia!

1  Thank brunoarizu
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had planned on eating pizza next door at umbertos but their service just sucked. Was going to go somewhere down the street but instead went next door to Zuckerello's. Wow, never been in the place before but it was a really nice set up. Much nicer than umbertos…more classy. Got seated right away and the waitress, Mae?, was there in a heartbeat. Great service, kept the beers coming. The wife and I both had the chicken parm. It came with a side of pasta. Very good. Kind of makes me wonder why we've never been here before. Will absolutely return.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Best Early Bird in Fort Lauderdale. Terrific salad. Generous portions on the mains. Ewe the server is the best anywhere. We are here at least twice a month. Great place to bring friends...and I do.

1  Thank FLLSTAN