“Great meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Drayton Valley, Canada
“Great meal”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

You know how good a restaurant is by how busy it is and this Greek restaurant is busy but very organized and make you feell at home. My wife and I shared the lamb chops and garides tou sotiri (large baked shrimp). We were pleasantly surprised by the wonderful flavour of both. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Hungarian first
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Good food but nothing special”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I expected to grab some really fresh and healthy greek food there but was not what we found. I ordered beans in tomato sauce and dill, fried zucchini and mash potatoes and my boyfriend had roasted lamb with green beans and boiled potatoes salad. The beans had too much dill, zucchini was quite mushy and greasy and mashed potatoes were with too much garlic, you will taste it for the rest of the day. I haven't tried the lamb but he said it was tasty.
Service was okay. We sat on the veranda and was reaaaally hot, but inside was uncomfortably cold, so if you are coming back from the beach better to stay in the veranda.

• Visited September 2012
Shanghai, China
“You Go for the octopus and fetta salad: ambiance is secondary.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Go there quite often when I am visiting and very few places I have visited anywhere do such a good octopus. The fetta salad is simple and fresh, and my neighbors shrimp looked sensational. Highly recommended for a simple great meal. Expect some noise and an average ambiance: you're there for the food!

“Not always good”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited it again after 2 years, we had memories of a good average restaurant. This time the food was extremely greasy it was disgusting, we had lamb chops and baby back ribs, too much olive oil and too much butter in the sauces. i wanted first to have the moussaka or the lamb leg, but the waiter did not recommended it ????? The place is always full so people must like it. i do not feel like coming back. Service was very good.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This little place is really charming. I feel like I am in Greece every time I go... As for the menu, everthing is good - but the ribs - yes ribs - are out of this world! A little bit of paradise.

Visited January 2013