“a fond farewell”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
nyc
“a fond farewell”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was there for the closing . the food was great and the drinks were wonderful.I wonder what will be there now

Visited May 2012
1 Thank timesharequeenNyc

Fort Lauderdale
“Closed The End of May 2012”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Sadly closed after over 20 years good food and fun times.

1 Thank CaptCharisma
Switzerland
“My favorite bar-restaurant in the area”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This bar is really nice! And for an European, I would say: very American! Friendly, unpretentious, with very fast service and nice food. Draft beers are good and food is usually nice. My favorite is their sesame crusted tuna served with ginger: it is delicious and light! perfect for a hot florida night.
The downside of this bar is the very noisy neighborhood, where big tattooed people like to make a lot of noise with their motorbike. A part for that, it is the place where I always go.

Victoria, Canada
“Favorite Beach Spot”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Unpretentious, like so many of the Fort Lauderdale beach spots, The Cafe Bluefish is a great bar with good draft beer and excellent food. The Key West style and friendly, top notch staff round out a terrific experience. Our favorite is the "Seared Tuna with Wasabi and pickled Ginger".
We've had this a number of places in Fort Lauderdale and this is the best spot for it. They've gone from an appitizer to a Meal potion now but it's still well worth the extra cost. The fries are fresh and compliment this meal perfectly. We'll be back, we went 2-3 times again this year while vacationing in March! Keep up the good work.

• Visited March 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Maybe the burgers are good”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Went here yesterday for lunch. I ordered the crab cakes, husband the wings. I have to say we were served quickly, though with no personality. My salad came right out. It had the root end of a stalk of romaine in it. My crab cakes were 2 thin rounds, that for all I could taste, may have been made with canned tuna. The wings? The worst! They were smothered in what looked like a half bottle of barbecue sauce, maybe Kraft. Husband could not eat them. Next time, we'll pay more and go down the street to Truluck's or the Capital Grill. Every time we eat at the beach we feel ripped off. This was no exception.