“Great Italian Esp For the Price”
Review of Il Mulino

Il Mulino
Ranked #55 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The food here is pretty good especially when you look at places near by and realize how much you could have paid for your meal. You can't be it value wise and the food is quit good. The service is great and I have never had too long of a wait for a table (but we eat early). I like this place a lot and it is our go to Italian restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

wow, food was amazing and plentiful. along with great food and amazing server, alfredo he knows his menu and advised the four of us to a fabulous food experience. the garlic rolls were sooooo good. from the eggplant parm, veal parm, rigatoni with sausage and two mushroom
sauce awesome. i had the chicken with spinach and cranberry roll up with an alfredo sauce and cheese torelinnis to die for. wine, and boxes to go how can you go wrong, you can't. didn't have room for dessert, but that is another time. oh, did mention price, very reasonable. try it, and a free parking lot.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times in the past. Usually good, consistent Italian food. Tonight was a disappointment. We got there and there was a wait. No problem, as I don't mind waiting for a good meal. When we got our table for 6, we sat down and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Finally, our server came to take out drink order. We were ready to order everything. We ordered 2 salads and our meals. Again, the wait was 20 minutes. We reminded our server about the salads and she blamed someone else for not bringing them. Mine was soaked in dressing, but I ate it anyway because I was so hungry. 25 minutes go by. We asked what the holdup was as we ordered a long time ago. Again, she blamed the kitchen on a busy night. The food came out staggered. The pizza was obviously done for a while and the plates were burning hot from sitting under a heat lamp. No offers for more drinks, no water refills, no clearing our dirty salad plates. Just a bummer! I was so looking forward to dining here tonight. I will probably go back, but no time soon. Good service is such an important part of the dining experience and the ball definitely got dropped tonight.

2  Thank jaggie617
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were in a mood for italian food and we had never been to il mulinos before and decided to give it a try, well the food was awesome, the atmosphere was great, and they service was right on.
From the moment we walked in we were welcomed with a smile, very friendly staff.
we love this place, we found a new destination for italian food.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I'm new to the city and a friend recommended that I try il mulino! This restaurant is wonderful! Delicious food and a great staff! I will definitely be coming back!