“Elegant and Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I happened to across this gem as I was taking a stroll through Ft.Lauderdale. The service was outstanding. Chip was kind, respectful, and attentive. The food was unbelievable. I had the pear salad followed by the swordfish over mushroom risotto. I enjoyed every bite of each meal. It was beautiful displayed. The flavors tantalized your palette. You will truly enjoy the experience Sunfish Grill has to offer its customers.

1  Thank MaddyP7770

Reviewed April 23, 2014

From the moment we met Mike, our server, until we finished our port this was a fantastic experience! I was celebrating my 50th birthday and my husband surprised me with a trip to this lovely eatery. We had eaten with this crew a while back in Pompano Beach and we were wonderfully surprised to find this was the same chef and same group. The ambiance in this restaurant is more inviting and romantic than the previous one we had visited. I had the most tender and deliciously prepared diver scallops and my husband had the most succulent fish and chips! My only issue was that they didn't have too many types of sparkling wine and champagnes by the bottle. They had a nice selection of splits and halves, though. I love the fact that the chef changes her menu with the seasons and only offers really fresh and in-season ingredients. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for our valentines day dinner, waiter was excellent but my problem came with the bill. They charged my wife's card 3 times, I understand if there is a mistake when they ran the card, but please contact us before charging again. They charged the card, made a mistake and refunded it, then charged it for 10 dollars more, cancelled that and then ran it finally for the correct amount. Since it takes 3 days or so to post refund to bank account, it sent my wife's card into overdraft and was charged an additional 30 dollars from bank. We called the owner, She suggested it may have been fraud! Of course it wasn't! The amounts were exactly 10 dollars more each time. Then she told us that that was a very busy night and the tickets didn't get settled until a day or two later. I explained that we were charged 3 times by her and that drained all the money plus some out of my wife's checking account. She began to get rude and didn't offer any apologies or solution. Just an array of excuses. I don't do business like this and I wouldn't expect it from a high end restaurant. I will not be going back to this place. It was nice but overpriced for the food we got and their management is pathetic!

2  Thank LBmike54
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Food is very good, but not memorable. Everything was well prepared and tasty. Fish was done perfectly. Dinner took two hours on a not so busy night. Service was friendly and adequate. Décor and ambiance were quaint. Without a groupon, would not go out of my way to dine here.

2  Thank must_travel_soon_10
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My tuna was outstanding along with the service. Loved the soft lights and elegant vib! Wish they had a full bar, however, the wine menu was good. They either had, cheap wine or high end. I think they need to add medium price wine as well.