“Dream Vacation!”
Review of Free To Be Boating

Free To Be Boating
More attraction details
Owner description: Experiencing Fort Lauderdale from the water will give you a true appreciation for the uniqueness and exclusivity of the city. With more than 165 miles of waterways within the city limits and 7 miles of beaches, exploring from your own personal yacht gives you a perspective only a few truly get to experience. Your itinerary options are expansive and include many waterfront restaurants and bars options, cruising through millionaires row, cruising up the New River where manatee sightings are common, stopping for a swim at a sand bar or going out to sea for a beach cruise to name a few. We are extremely flexible and will do all we can to accommodate your wishes. This is YOUR private yacht and without compromise we want it to be "Your Day Your Way". We hope if you're planning on chartering a yacht for any occasion in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area, that you'll allow us the opportunity to treat you in style.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We loved our Free To Be Boating experience! The Captain and Crew were courteous and accommodating! We were given the flexibility to choose which locations we toured along the intercoastal and oceanside! Swimming in the ocean was so exciting and enjoyable! We floated in the wave while listening to great music and drinking our favorite beverages! Excellent service overall! This was our favorite experience on our Fort Lauderdale vacation! We highly recommend and hope to use Free To Be Boating again on our next Fort Lauderdale excursion!

Brighton and Shane Miller

There are newer reviews for Free To Be Boating

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We're a gay couple visiting Florida and I wanted to do a nice romantic cruise for our 12th anniversary. I went onto Google and found Capt. Aaron and his website which I proceeded to check out. I really liked what I saw and then found a page on the site "LGBT". It was a really nice simple note, and a quote from Capt. Aaron that I loved. He said he may be straight but not narrow, and appreciated our business. It was all so true. It's really nice to know there are people out there who truly care about the service they are providing is exceptional and you're appreciated regardless of who you love. The boat was absolutely immaculate. He couldn't have done anything better. We got to tell him what we like and he created the most perfect memory for us. Gay or Straight- don't matter. If you want to hire a boat with an amazing Captain- Aaron is your guy! Thanks for them great memory Aaron!!!! We'll be back.

1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Chartered Capt Aaron and his boat for a little trip for my wife and I's 10 year wedding anniversary. Had an amazing time just chilling and cruising down the Intercoastal. Very laid back and relaxing. The boat is very nice and spacious and Capt Aaron is charming and accommodating. He then took us out on open water for some swimming. Felt like a Rockefeller!

Highly recommended if you like having fun in a laid back low pressure environment. Next time will be bringing our family who live locally to take advantage of the great time as a group.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Captain Aaron and his wife Katie showed us a great time while in Fort Lauderdale for our anniversary! Beautiful boat and fun times!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

"Free to be Boating" Carter Service provides an excellent service to allow you to enjoy the waters of South Florida while visiting the Ft. Lauderdale area. Captain Aaron will work to accomodate all your requests and is highly skilled at operating this yacht. My friend and I enjoyed an afternoon of cruising the intercoastal waterway and the waters of the Florida coast.

I highly recommend this charter for anyone with a love for the water and the Florida sunshine!