“4th of July”

S3 Sun Surf Sand Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
S3 Sun Surf Sand Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: A1A and Viramar St.
Description: S3, where sun, surf and sand uniquely fuse with steak, seafood and sushi for a perfect combination of island atmosphere and globally-influenced, sea-inspired fare. A wood burning grill lights up the place and sets fire to the menu offering Grilled Octopus, Skirt Steak, Jerk Chicken Skewers, Shrimp Toast and more. Let your eyes do the ordering, via an expansive raw bar featuring fresh-caught delights like Tiradito Wahoo and Yellowtail, Snapper or snack plates like a Trio of Dips (whipped feta, chickpea, and roasted eggplants) or Goat Cheese Cakes. A moderately priced menu serves up a variety of small plates. DJ - 8pm-12am Friday and Saturday Acoustic Duo Sunday 3pm-6pm
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

A perfect place! On the beach, great bar and lots of options. The edamame was outstanding and the tuna tower was fantastic. I would recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We got a good tip from yelp.com and we so pleased we went back again. Great food, innovative chef very fairly priced.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

S3 should be SEXY SEXY SEXY! I loved the atmosphere for this restaurant as well as the outdoor beachfront seating with the fire pit and low candlelit tables. I went for dinner on June 4, 2014. upon my arrival I asks for outdoor seating. The young lady asks one of the waiters to seat me but he abruptly and rudely said he was busy and turned and walked away. That was a turn off but I decided not to let that bother me or make me go somewhere else to eat! That said I was seated at an outdoor table and and it was a perfect seat selection. My waiter was great and informative and very nice. I enjoyed the view and atmosphere but really loved the food. I had Skirt Steak ~ Coffee Rubbed ~ Yucca ~ Mango Chimichurri and Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts ~ Pork ~ Mint ~ Puffed Rice ~ Peanuts (without the pork) -- it was soooooo good! For my cocktail I had the Strawberry Mamasita ~ Herradura Tequila ~ Strawberry ~ Basil ~ Citrus which also was delicious! Ok I had a few of those :-). After dinner I went to the bar and stayed there until closing sipping on my Strawberry Mamasita. I would definitely come again minus the rude guy!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a privately owned and managed restaurant on the Hilton Beach Resort property. It offers both inside and outdoor seating with a view of the ocean. I was impressed with the variety on the menu. An entire selection of sushi and sushi rolls, appetizers, salads, small plates and large plates. One night, we had a sleeping baby and were not able to sit in the restaurant. They graciously offered to pack our sushi rolls and the entrees to go. We tried their large plate of chicken with a side of yummy brown rice and veggies (very delicious and healthy). Definitely recommend this eatery.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I know what your thinking. "Why order Mac and Cheese at a nice upscale place like this?". Just do it. Its amazing. I stay at this resort several times a year and I wont pass up an opportunity to have it. My only complaint is they don't serve it by the pound. Other then that, bartenders are nice, drinks are perfect, and they have some nightly entertainment thats pretty cool. Also like the fireplace they have in the lounge area. Its a nice relaxing place. It is very pricey but when you try that Mac and Cheese you'll wish you paid more.