“Reel Appeal Review” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reel Appeal Sport Fishing

Reel Appeal Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Appeal Sport fishing has the nicest boat among the fishing charter boats in Ft. Lauderdale along with World famous Captain Kunta who still holds 24 world records, a legend among the masses and soon will be inducted into the I.G.F.A. Hall of Fame as his older brother has already before him. Reel Appeal first class fishing charters provide everything you'll need along with guaranteeing Fish!
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Reel Appeal Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Fished 2 days on the Reel Appeal with Captain Kunta and mate Jeff. Had an outstanding time even though fishing was slow on the first day. We still had plenty of action. Second day, the fishing was outstanding as I caught my first wahoo & black fin tuna. They cater to clients of all skills and ages and work exceptionally hard. We even rescued pelicans in need of help!

Can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2014
CaptainKunta, Manager at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
We here at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing pride ourselves on giving all our customers the best fishing experience possible along with TLC. We want everyone to become part of the Reel Appeal fishing family. I, Captain Kunta, love nothing more than to take first timers and the experienced on an outing of fishing tell my old fishing glory days stories and putting smiles and laughter into the mix as much as possible. First timers give us a try you won't be disapointed. To all our Reel Appeal fishing family member jope to gish with you again soon.

“Above an beyond!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I pick up a flyer walking passed there boat and made my call. I spoke with Rue the owner. The next day we went out and omg sailfish/mahimahi/kings ect being pulled into the very clean an well taken care of fishing vessel. The crew helping us before we even had to ask any questions. The captain capt Kunta o my I think I'm in love!!!!! The funniest an most informative person I've met an had the pleasure of spending four hrs with when we returned Rue and Ellie were there to greet us an see how our trip went. They cleaned our fish an bagged it for us. So all an all this is the boat to go on a/c drinks and fishing equipment an license all included in the price . Thank to all of reel appeal from Cody bear and family!!!!! We will be back!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
CaptainKunta, Manager at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thankyou for allowing us to take you fishing. We here at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing appreciate your business and your gracious review on tripadvisor.com. We've said it before and we'll say it again .... we're new to tripadvisor.com but we are not new to charter fishing Fort Lauderdale style!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“WoW! I could not believe my eyes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I came by the dock the night before with my son and we talked to the guys behind the Reel Appeal and came back today in the afternoon and told them lets do this. I didn't know what to expect but about 45 minutes into the trip we had a sailfish eat are bait and my 8 year old son had the time of his young life catching a sailfish! The captain and mate were great with my son and I and the boat is by far the nicest charter boat that I saw down on the beach. Check these guys out. You'll be as happy as my son and me.

Visited August 2013
CaptainKunta, Owner at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
It's always a great big smile for us to help anyone much less someones 9 year old son catch his first sailfish! We love fishing with kids and answering all their questions that pop up in their exploring minds while on the Reel Appeal. Captain Kunta loves having youngsters on the boat ready to catch some fish. Allow Reel Appeal Sport Fishing to entertain your family and friends the next time you want to go fishing out of Fort Lauderdale. You'll be happy that you did!
“From Vermont to fishing on the Reel Appeal! Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I are in town from Vermont visiting with our daughter who lives in Del Ray. We came down to the beach and initially we were just letting the Captain know how beautiful his boat was and ended up going fishing have a great time. I recommend Captain Kunta and the Reel Appeal to all!

Visited August 2013
We enjoyed having Bob and his wife and daughter come out fishing with us. Hopefully, we'll see them again when they come to visit their daughter. We here at Reel Appeal know how to make fishing fun. So whether your a beginner or a pro you'll have a great time with Captain Kunta and the Reel Appeal. Mate the Great Jeff is back on Monday, Tuesday and Wensdays. I said it before and I'll say it again. We're new to trip advisor but we're not new to charter fishing out of Fort Lauderdale!
“Captain, mate and Boat absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Captain Kunta is the best! My family and I were lingering on his every word entertaining us with stories from his past in between bites. He made fishing fun for my kids. It was truly a privilege to fish with a true legend!

Visited August 2013
CaptainKunta, Owner at Reel Appeal Sport Fishing, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Yes, Captain Kunta is awesome! He is world famous fishermen. He still has 26 world records. He's one of the only fisherman out there who can say that he's won all legs of the BBC's for t3 full tournament years. He has a ton of stories to tell on fishing trips along with fishing each trip like a tournament. We keep the boat up to date with the latest fish finders and electronics. Our boat is by far the nicest in Fort Lauderdale among the fishing charter boats. Try us and you'll never fish with anyone else. We're new to trip advisor but we're not new to charter fishing out of beautiful Fort Lauderdale.