“Kind of pricey for the amount of food but tasty!”
Review of Joes Crab Shack

Joes Crab Shack
Ranked #275 of 1,329 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Kind of pricey for the amount of food but tasty!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We finally went to the new location in Fort Lauderdale ms it was good. Drinks were good and appetizers were good as well as the food. The price was a bit outrageous for two people but we may go back if there is a group on deal or something like that. Service was quite poor but it seemed that our waitress was still learning how to manage.

• Visited May 2013

Fort Lauderdale
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was really looking forward to the grand opening as I'd never eated at a Joes Crab Shack before; maybe I psyched myself up too much, but ultimately I was disappointed. The shrimp and calimari was too heavily breaded for my taste and a little rubbery, and the lobster was overcooked too. The crab legs were good. I was turned off by the dancing/clapping wait staff and the overly exuberant themed decor. It was a step up from other large seafood chain restaurants, but not much. On the plus side the price was very reasonable, but I would gladly pay more for better seafood. I'd go back if someone wanted to go there, but probably not on my own.

• Visited March 2013