“Fresh Fish and Friendly Service who could ask for more”
Review of Finster Murphy's

Finster Murphy's
Ranked #209 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 1, 2014

After pulling into port , Stone Crab Season and was looking for fresh seafood in the Ft Lauderdale area. Finster murphy's was where we ended up and not disappointed. All Fish in the cases looked really good, And the Stone Crab we got was extremely fresh and delicious. Again as many readers will tell on the upper price side, But the quality and service was well worth it.
I look forward to going back and trying some of the other delicacies that they serve up.

There are newer reviews for Finster Murphy's

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a great addition to the area. They have super fresh seafood to buy but you can also pick out a piece and they will cook it up for you right on the spot for a fresh fish sandwich. My only complaint is that this fresh seafood does not come cheap. I know they have fairly prime real estate but their prices are def up there!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Every time we are in Ft Lauderdale, we visit Finster Murphy's for the freshest local seafood. Their crab cakes are superb.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Finster Murphy's has the best selection of fresh fish and seafood. I've never been disappointed with them. Service is great. Pricing is a bit high sometimes but since they are close to me, it doesn't bother me much -- I'm not spending more in gas to go somewhere else.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

A wide selection of fresh fish and prepared ocean dishes. I love their crab cakes. Also have a few tables for cooked lunch. I had the fish and chips and it was delicious.