“Pricey, but worth it!”
Review of Wild Sea

Wild Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At WILD SEA, we believe in "Eating Well" to strongly support Farm to table & Ocean to table dining. We stand by our promise to serve all natural, organic and sustainable foods when possible. In efforts to maintain these commitments - both locally and globally - our menu selections will change often. We encourage you to enjoy our seasonal delights.​Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille offers a raw bar, presenting a fresh selection of east and west coast oysters, and a full bar serving hand-crafted cocktails and tasty snacks like white-cheddar jalapeño popcorn.​Wild Sea's extensive wine list is inclusive of more than 200 offerings.The restaurant offers guests the unexpected by doubling in the evenings as a luxurious lounge, complete with top-notch libations, late-night bites and music.Wild Sea also offers private dining space to suit any size or style.
Delray Beach, Florida
“Pricey, but worth it!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took two girlfriends to Wild Sea, which is in a great location on Las Olas. The ambiance was what was the best for me. We sat on the porch and enjoyed some cocktails while we waited for our dozen oysters. At that time Wild Sea was offering BeaverTail and Blue Point, which are two of my favorites. For 3 bucks an oyster, they were super fresh and light. Both girls were very impressed with the rest of their dinners, I unfortunately thought I was ordering a lb of the steamed crab legs, but they were cold, which to me weren't as good. I ate them anyway... but if I had a chance to do it over, I would have ordered something else. In all it, was a good experience with awesome staff and great people watching.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Anniversary Celebration”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I went here to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Nicely appointed, the wait staff was very polite and attentive. They have fabulous fish offerings. I had the trout which was amazing. We had oysters on the half as an appetizer which were delish! They brought out an amazing key lime pie gratis since it was out anniversary. YUMMMM!

Visited October 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Wild Sea is lost at sea”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I The service was abominable with few diners. The wait staff was obviously more interested in each other, rather then the patrons. It took 90 minutes fordinner. That doesn't include delivery of the check. ( we didn't have dessert or coffee and we returned our appetizer). The food was equally poor. We returned our appetizer. The pompano was tasteless. Although we ordered brussel sprouts they gave us bok choy. They did rectify the order and did not charge us for the bok choy. The order of mussels included many mussels that had not opened. They told us everything was cooked to order and would take at least 30 minutes to arrive, so we should order an appetizer. I guess the octopus we selected was not cooked to order. It was over seasoned and we returned the order. In fairness, they did not charge us. There are many good restaurants on Las Olas, this isn't one of them.

• Visited October 2013
moisesacosta3, Director of Restaurants at Wild Sea, responded to this review, August 24, 2016
Hello zimme3, I see that 3 years has passed by since your visit to Wild Sea and I wanted to invite you back so that we can change your view on our establishment. In three years I feel that the restaurant has become a polished gem to the Fort Lauderdale restaurant scene and we have improved greatly from your previous experience.

Please contact me directly at macosta@riversidehotel.com so I can discuss with you directly.

Thank you again and I look forward to the opportunity.

Regards,

Moises Acosta III
Director of Restaurants
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Will not be open long”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wanted a nice brunch on Sunday place was empty but still decided to give it a go.
Service was very poor girls more interested socializing with off duty staff and flirting with 2 pretentious clowns at the end of the bar. Had raw oysters and clams which were good. Would not go back plenty of other raw bars. Might however go back for their closing party which should be in about 6 months

“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I had the chance to eat in this restaurant two days ago and honestly didn't want to make a review about that, because the dishes that I got weren't better than other restaurants I use to go to, but quite frankly the service is something that you should be aware when you get to this place. My server Christian totally forgot my main course meal, came back twice to request order then disappeared. When I said my order was wrong he looked at me and blamed me for not being clear when the one with language difficulties was him. It's so sad that such a nice place with a very nice atmosphere has that kind of service.