“Great!”

Giuliano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Fast Food, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Delicious, Home Made, Always Awesome. Enjoy our home made recipes of classic Italian Cuisine dishes. From our appetizers to our main entrees, we cook always the best for our customers. From our family to yours.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Neatly tucked away in a busy strip mall-this place doesn't disappoint. I ordered pasta with broccoli-rani and asked to sub mushrooms for the sausage. No problem, dish came out hot and full of garlic, yum! Olive oil/garlic sauce had chunks of roasted garlic. The complimentary garlic rolls were a great treat, and you can order just them to go. Don't miss this place !

México
“Just D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

One of the best Italian restaurant's (if not the best) I have ever been to. It is located in the Harbor Shops Mall in Fort Lauderdale, about 15 minutes from the FLL airport, FL marina zone and a bunch of hotels in the area. It is next to a Publix. To be completely honest, the outside needs to be a little bit more appealing. We hesitated to get in because of the looks (it is not ugly, just not alluring). Inside it is a completely different story.

It has a very elegant and cozy appearance. It almost makes you believe the prices are high, but they are just fine. The menu is pretty wide, but we ordered a regular meat lover's pizza and half a dozen garlic rolls. Believe me, you MUST try these.

I went there four times in a seven day stay (we stayed in a hotel nearby), and we enjoyed each one of the times we ate there or take to go.

They deliver.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Cruising for a Great Meal?”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Down in FFL for the start of a week long cruise and we found Giuliano's on Trip advisor and decided to try it out. It is about a 12 min walk from the Hilton Marina Hotel.
Find the location on the web first. Then head to the shopping mall where the restaurant is located. When you find the Publix grocery store, the restaurant is 3-4 shops over to the right (as you face Publix).

It looks like a typical Italian pizza shop but with 12 simple tables up front. That is where average stops.

The food was really really really good. We went with 12 family members young & old and everyone enjoyed their meal very much. Pasta, chicken, panini's, salads, Pizza, etc. All of it was eaten with lot's of compliments my way for picking suck as great place. (Thanks trip advisor).

If you are looking for great food, reasonable prices and good service Giuliano's is the place to go with the whole family.

• Visited March 2014
Rutland, Vermont
“Crowded, noisy, great!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

A tiny little place in a shopping center behind the Embassy Suites on SE 17th St in Ft.Lauderdale. Looks on the outside can be deceiving, and this place has no sex appeal on the outside, but on the inside, a different story. Really. Good. Italian. Food. A true hidden gem.

• Visited February 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“If We Lived in Ft. Lauderdale, This Would Be One of Our "Go-To" Restaurants”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were staying in the area for one night to attend a concert at the BB&T Center (25 minutes away). I clicked on Urban Spoon on my phone to see restaurants near our hotel: Giuliano's came up as nearby, and 92% of those who had eaten here liked it. TripAdvisor reviews confirmed that Giuliano's was worth trying.

And it certainly was.

We were prepared for the shopping center, but as we walked up to the restaurant, we were a little put off by the small wooden tables which reminded me of a take-out Chinese restaurant. Once we entered the door, all concerns disappeared: the staff is friendly and efficient. The walls are done in a beige tile and stucco and help to soften the feel of the wooden tables. But clearly, patrons don't go to this restaurant for the atmosphere. They go here for the food.

I was thrilled to find sauteed broccoli rabe on the menu and had it as my first course instead of soup or salad: it was spot-on with lots of garlic and just the right amount of oil. My main course was the Chicken San Marco: perfectly-pounded boneless breasts of chicken, dipped in flour and egg, and cooked to perfection. This is essentially a Chicken Francese with the addition of artichokes and mushrooms. My husband started with a Pasta Fagioli soup, followed by Veal Piccata, which he said was delicious. He asked if he could substitute something in place of the side of pasta and his request was graciously accommodated: His dish was accompanied by a lovely combination of sauteed broccoli and spinach. We both had a Cappuccino to finish off our meals.

I have one grumble with this restaurant: The side dish of pasta that accompanied my meal had a red sauce that tasted as though it came out of a jar. I was shocked at the first bite, but unfortunately, my second bite was the same. I didn't eat any more, which was fine as I'd had more than enough to eat.

Our bill was $56 which included two glasses of wine, two main courses and two Cappuccinos.

We're coming back to the east coast of Florida next month and will delighted to dine again at Giuliano's.

• Visited January 2014