“Very interesting place.”

Green Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #55 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based Eats, Gluten Free Options, Vegan, superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the smokehouse burger and was not the typical taste from a veggie burger. No much more then that! Was not dry or like eating cardboard, very flavorable with a nice balance of spices and herbs.
In addition I had the Thai coconut soup, not what I expected yet was very good with good flavors.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a late dinner here on a Monday night. The food was very good and the wine was spectacular. I had one of the best Chardonnays I have ever tasted. I had the taco salad and my husband had the black curry bowl, both of which were excellent. The restaurant is very casual, you order and pay at the counter. Water and utensils you pick up yourself. You are given a number and your meals are delivered to you table. The servers are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Exciting dining experience for both vegans and the meat-n-potato crowd. Every entree is a winner. Order anything and you'll have a fabulous meal. Save room for decadent desserts. Astonishingly good selection of bottled craft beers. Hard-to-find location behind the supermarket.

3  Thank Sine-Wave
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I started going to this place about a year ago and love it. The food is amazing and fresh! Plus its a local business and I love to support my locals. Try the Avocado toast I'm in love can't even describe the flavor you just have to try it. The desserts are amazing too. Even if you have never tried vegan trust me you will find something you love.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

For all of you that think Vegan / Vegetarian can't possibly taste good, you need to give this place a try. I had never before but a friend asked me to go and all I can say is WOW! Surprised with the flavors eat item we ate had. Staff is extremely friendly and always smiling!