“Great Vegan food!”

Green Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #55 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based Eats, Gluten Free Options, Vegan, superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I live in the area and was just told about this place. I'm new to Vegan food and love this place. Great food options, staff and ambiance. Hard to find and worth the trip!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

A friend suggested I try this restaurant on the east side of the city. Since I am not a fan of vegan food I was skeptical. Boy was I surprised. Chicken salad that was better than chicken salad. Moist flavorful served up on a fresh multigrain bread. On the side some avocado toast. Bursting with flavor. For the finish a cashew cup. Reese's watch out. You do not have to be a vegan to enjoy good tasting healthy food.

1  Thank Cozysdad
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a really cozy place and you can tell that they put a lot of thought into their food. I would recommend this more as a lunch place than a dinner place, due to the interior. Whenever you choose to go though, you will have a great meal to look forward to.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Wanted to order the whole menu. Loved the decor and especially the private outside tropical eating area which is dog friendly. Our whole family tried something different but my favorite was the vegan Lasagna. The pasta was replaced with zucchini thin strips. Then finished with a excellent vegan deserts.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I had lunch two days in a row at Green Bar & Kitchen. Everything we had was excellent! I was a bit worried about "raw" food, as I've been at a raw restaurant and it was truly raw and lacked flavor. This was definitely not the same. Everything was absolutely delicious. I can especially recommend the Buffalo tempeh sandwich and the pesto. Everything there was made fresh daily. They can also accommodate Gluten-Free food very easily. The staff was very friendly. If we lived in Ft. Lauderdale, we'd be there every week!