“Fun time!”

Sunrise Paddleboards
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I purchased a Groupon for a one hour paddleboard rental. I was pleasantly surprised when my husband and I arrived. Sunrise Paddleboards is located right on the intercoastal. The boards were in good condition and the staff was very nice. Since we have never paddleboarded before, the staff went through a quick tutorial and recommendation on where to go on the intercoastal. It was a really fun morning and was beautiful. It was a nice place to go for a cheap, yet wonderful time in Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Found a groupon and thought it was worth at try. First time paddleboarding and had a blast. Even teen liked it. When we visit again would like to try a longer trip/paddle. Thanks!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was looking for a fun event to celebrate my 50th birthday following an 8 day cruise. My wife wanted to take me scuba diving, but I have done that many times. I wanted to try something that was truly representative of South Florida. I found Sunrise Paddleboards by looking at my hotel (Hilton Resort on the Beach in Fort Lauderdale) and checking if there was anything nearby. They are only 10 minutes by foot from the hotel and have a nice location in the shopping area. I confirmed by phone. They mistakenly thought I was going with my wife as well and charged me for each, but they corrected their mistake immediately. I did the Venice tour which is a 2 hr block of instruction and then led through the many waterways in front of some of the best real estate in Fort Lauderdale. Since it was right before the international boat show, some of the finest yachts were on the water too. The nice thing is that they will position all the equipment at the dock and you don't have to transport the boards and paddles yourself. This would have been 5 stars, but the promised picture did not show up online in their facebook page as promised.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I bought a LivingSocial and decided to try this as a Birthday present to myself. My experience was nothing but top notch! Jared was a great and patient instructor. I lucked out and ended up with a Private Lesson and Tour and we got to explore. Will be going back for MoonLight Tour and probably get my own board. Thank you guys for introducing me to a great new sport!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We had an awesome experience and excellent instructor. He was very helpful and took pictures and video which he shared instantly on Facebook. What an awesome way to see part of Fort Lauderdale. We saw manitees and some cool birds and iguanas. To top it off it was a great work out. We used our groupon with no problem.