“Best tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Redmond, Washington, United States
“Best tacos!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We went there to watch the Heisman awards so we had a little time to spend. We started with the crab spinach dip that was awesome. I had some beers and one mahi taco and one shrimp taco - they were the best seafood tacos I have ever had, even better than at my own restaurant. My boyfriend had one beef and one chorizo taco, which he said were also one of the best he's had.

The staff was great an very attentive.

Their bathrooms could definitely use some work and a lot of cleaning. One lady needed to change her baby and had no where to do it because there was no changing table and the counters were a little disgusting.

The layout and decor in the restaurant is very appealing. The restaurant opens to the street so there are few walls separating interior from exterior.

There are plenty of TV's to watch sports on. One thing that was strange was they had no beer on tap. The waitress stated she had just gotten back from a trip and she wasn't sure why but while she was gone all the beer taps were removed. Bad idea in our opinion.

I would go here again for sure, but I would hope that they made a few improvements.