“Had a wonderful experience”
Review of Voodka - CLOSED

Voodka
Cuisines: American, French, Russian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voodka is a Trancontinental Brasserie which concept has been created to make our patrons feel good and enjoy their time with us. Our menus are changing every four months to adapt to the seasons and keep on serving only fresh, non-frozen ingredients based dishes. The entire Decor at VOODKA reflects a true home feeling. The luxury armchair, modern Chesterfield sofas, classic furniture, vaulted ceilings and library were all put together as an invitation to seat back, relax and enjoy. No hurry here, if you wish to take your time after lunch or dinner, just grab a book and enjoy your last drink. Our menus are a mixture of three main influences, French, Russian and American. On week-ends, starting from 9:30 pm, our dj will rock the place for you to have an even better time after dessert.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stopped for cocktails and appetizers on a Sunday afternoon. The cucumber and ginger martini was amazing along with the tuna tar tar and an off menu lamb sliders that was offered to us. Ask what they have to serve off menu.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went on Saturday May 23rd with 9 people we had an 8:30 reservation and didn't get seated until 9:30. We waited over an hour for a server to come to take our order. 20 minutes after ordering the waiter came out and told 5 of us that they didn't have the appetizers we ordered. He didn't even bring a menu to us to see if we wanted anything else, he just told us we could have the tomato salad. After that when he was bringing out the main courses he didn't bring us what he ordered! Two of us had ordered the sea bass special and they ran out of that so without asking the substitued with a shellfish dish over pasta. My husband and I had ordered the tuna and they ran out of that so they brought my husband a steak (he doesn't it meat) and brought nothing for me...he told me I could have a crab cake. I told him that I don't eat shellfish or meat so he told me that I wouldn't be eating that night! You would think after no one getting what they ordered they would have discounted the bill but they didn't. We will never return here and I would recommend to everyone not to bother.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This looks like a very nice modern restaurant, but instead of concentrating on the customers that will support this business, they must think the décor alone will be all they need. First of all the bartender tried to do so many failed tricks that he asked another bartender to get our drinks. They were served 15 minutes later, while he was still practicing his tricks, and they were not the drinks we ordered. He said "just drink them, you'll probably learn to like them." I thought he was kidding, but he was not. We then ordered an appetizer before dinner and after 45 minutes of waiting, he told us that they did not have that appetizer (which was on the menu). We then ordered another appetizer and waited another 20 minutes. He probably thought we would just be drinking the whole time while we waited. After all that, we did not want to order dinner there and went to another (very good) restaurant that treated us with the respect we should have received if this restaurant ever wants repeat customers. Another problem was the restrooms were very nicely decorated, but filthy, no TP, no soap, no towels...toilets not flushed...There are too many nice restaurants on Las Olas that I believe this one will not last much longer unless they really make a big change.
JUST A TERRIABLE EXPERIANCE.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We selected Voodka for its curb appeal as we eyed it from across the street. Chic elegance! We were drawn to Voodka by the atmosphere and interesting menu late on a Sunday evening in May. Its unique menu and flavors made the experience worth the trip.

1  Thank BPVBTess
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were at Voodka for lunch, it was not crowded so we had no problem. Our food was very good, I had a salad and my husband did also, his was an Asian Salad w/Ahi Tuna, it was excellent. We would go back when visiting Ft Lauderdale Our server was very friendly. We always enjoy Las Olas Blvd and we always make it a must do. Parking is easy during the day at least, we had a car and parked in a lot behind the restaurant, 1.50 per hour.