“BTW the name is VOODKA, not Vodka...Finally something excellently different.”
Review of Voodka - CLOSED

Voodka
Cuisines: American, French, Russian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voodka is a Trancontinental Brasserie which concept has been created to make our patrons feel good and enjoy their time with us. Our menus are changing every four months to adapt to the seasons and keep on serving only fresh, non-frozen ingredients based dishes. The entire Decor at VOODKA reflects a true home feeling. The luxury armchair, modern Chesterfield sofas, classic furniture, vaulted ceilings and library were all put together as an invitation to seat back, relax and enjoy. No hurry here, if you wish to take your time after lunch or dinner, just grab a book and enjoy your last drink. Our menus are a mixture of three main influences, French, Russian and American. On week-ends, starting from 9:30 pm, our dj will rock the place for you to have an even better time after dessert.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Finally a new place worthy the name NEW.
Unlike other restaurants with different decors and always the same menu, here you will find interesting dishes as well as local favorites.
The restaurant just opened a month or so ago and I went there at least 7 or 8 times. Although it is not perfect it is improving each time.
The food is now more consistent on a very good side and the drinks are perfect. Service improved a lot and is now much more professional.
As we know it takes a few months for a new restaurant to "settle". I think we should give them credit. Risk takers deserve credit and i hope this restaurant is here to stay.
Congratulations on a very inviting new different place...(finally !!!)

2  Thank Alnimmob

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Heard of that place from friends of mine. The bar is beautiful...femine clients too :)
Service was real good and the surf & turf cooked to perfection. Kelvin, one of the manager was going from table to table greeting his patrons, just a pleasant attitude. He told me they will start a Vodka Bar concept this coming week end that will consist in Vodka testing from a selection of over 100 different Vodkas and 20 different countries. I'll be there to try it especially as they will also offer Caviar testing.

2  Thank Lasiz
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had dinner at Voodka tonight for the first time. Despite the negative comments I read on a stupid website called insidefortlauderdale.com I still wanted to give it a trial. It was just astonishing! Full of beautiful people, great service and excellent food. Not to be missed. Dan the manager is brilliant and Bogdan and Jessica are just woderful servers adding to the overall experience. My advise, try it!

3  Thank Michel B
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had dinner there Saturday night for the fourth time. It got better each time! Food and service were excellent and the atmosphere with the DJ on week-end just superb! All these negative comments are not very fair considering the restaurant openend its doors very recently. In any case, I would highly recommend the place to anybody who likes Las Olas just like I do.

1  Thank Celine C
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I don't understand the poor reviews of this restaurant. Maybe we went on a good evening but we had a great experience! We sat outside, had a wonderful server, and we both ordered the lamb chops. Our food was excellent! We enjoyed this restaurant and we dine out a lot at really nice places! Give Vodka a try!

2  Thank Cupcake0424