“Highly Recommend”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toledo, Ohio
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We booked this house when we were in town for a wedding with extended family. Andrew answered all my questions leading up to the trip very quickly. The house was exactly as pictured and we couldn't have asked for more. Relaxing in the backyard with the pool was wonderful and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. Nice little neighborhood. Would definitely book again.

Date of stay: March 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TX
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
Management Response
May 16, 2014
Patty, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay but I must defend myself against this grossly inaccurate review. The one and only time you contacted me was to report about the condition of the pool, in which you emailed me the same day and said it was 100% better and not to send the pool company to the house. Here is the note:

From: Patty/Paul *******Recent skim

…Pool looks 100% better now….don’t have them come on our account.
Sent from my iPhone

I’m disappointed that you didn’t reach out at all, except for your concern about the pool, to express your dissatisfaction when we would have immediately responded to your legitimate concerns. I’m also highly disappointed that you fabricated the facts in your review, beginning with some photos not of my property and ending with the false reports surrounding your stay. It is not useful to go through each one as I believe my other reviews speak to the true nature and condition of the property. As a responsible owner, I take all criticism seriously. I do note that you were dissatisfied with your stay and I wish I was granted the opportunity to remediate your concerns. For that I am regretful.
rome - italy
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
A romantic getaway
Collin76
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outdoor excellence”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

If you are looking to spend your time enjoying rays, barbeque, and pool this is a great place. It has two Masterbedrooms with direct access to fenced in private solar heated pool. I needed the break from the winter and I had some business in Miami and this was a good place to wind down and enjoy the sunshine!

Date of stay: March 2014
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Sean148
NEW BEDFORD
“Peaceful Getaway Retreat”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We had a perfect week-long stay in early December. I took a lot of pictures of the house and grounds but they are exactly as pictured by the owner. Simply beautiful, especially the pool area and yard. It had two large bedrooms, one with en suite, the other with sliders to the outside area, and one smaller bedroom. All were in perfect shape and all on one floor.
It was in a great location to access the beach but plan to avoid the 5PM traffic. The backyard area is stunning with beautiful plants and trees and is a perfect retreat. The gas grille provided a lot of great meals.
All in all we would definitely stay there again without any hesitation. It was a vacation we never wanted to return from. Thanks Andrew!

Date of stay: December 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool/backyard area.
Liked least: Traffic and a couple of minor issues.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jojos_tra...
Lithonia, Georgia
“Last minute family trip”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This home is exactly as it is pictured and the owner Andy is wonderful! Extremely helpful before we got there and while we were there. The children felt so at home that my 3 year old still asks "when are we going home to our house in Florida". We would definitely recommend this property or any of Andy's other places. We're officially hooked on rental homes over hotels!

Date of stay: October 2013
Chicago
Reviewed November 9, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Nov 9, 2013
Tom - I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that I could help deal with your special circumstances. Thank you for your recommendations in Chicago. I enjoyed my stay and visited many of the sites you suggested. Hope to have you back as a guest in Florida soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing