“Great place, great beer”
Review of The Royal Pig Pub

The Royal Pig Pub
Ranked #87 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Have you ever wondered what food that was cooked with love and passion tasted like? Find out at The Royal Pig Pub. Our executive chef and his kitchen staff make food we are all proud to serve our guests. Our Royal Pig bartenders can stir up all the classic drinks and they'll even shake it up and make you one of our signature cocktails.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a fun, laid back place that serves great beer. They have a number of TVs playing sports, so it can serve as an upscale sports bar. We dropped in and were pleasantly surprised by this place. I didn't try the food, but it looked very good and I would go back to try it.

There are newer reviews for The Royal Pig Pub

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have eaten here several times. We have always sat outside and either people watched or watched a game on the tvs. The place is very popular with the after work young professionals in the area.
Service has always been very good to great. The food has been hit or miss for me, probably because I usually try new stuff and it seems that sometimes they try to get too cute in their production. However, my wife has liked everything she has ordered, especially the pork sliders and the margaritas. For a place named Royal Pig, I would have thought there would be more "pig" related dishes. Still, I would recommend the place.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Service is outstanding with a waiter who didn't babble on and on. Not the best place for vegetarians but you"ll find something

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went about 6:30 and was kind of empty. As we ate it got much more busy. I had the ribs and they were very tasty but slightly overdone on one end but it was still good. My boyfriend had the pork loin and it was excellent. I tasted his and wished I would have ordered that. If I went back thats what I would order. Overall a great meal. It is a little pricey and the whole area is for an affluent crowd but it was a great meal overall and we were stuffed.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

It was 6 of us. We got a table outside really quick, no waiting for 6 on a sunday night. From the start, I was amazed by staff's friendliness and professionalism. Outdoor is lovely, server TJ was very accommodating and punctual with everything. I made sure to tip me more than 20% cause he deserved it. Food: sweet potato fries - to die for - great flavor with that drizzle on it. Spinach dip was good too. For dinner I got baby back ribs - (I know a lot about the preparation process) - they were ok, but not fall off the bone that I expected. Anyways they had plentiful choices. I will def be back for a drink, for lunch, for dinner, with friends or family. I will come back to have some quality time, I did not see anyone "trashy" inside so that's a good sign - they have a nice clientele base that keeps coming back. Good job, guys for opening and operating such a cool place.