“Casual atmosphere with Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Royal Pig Pub
Ranked #62 of 1,322 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ft. Lauderdale
“Casual atmosphere with Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

For the more casual feel in the downtown hustle and bustle this is where I go with friends and co-workers for drinks and conversation with out the stuffiness of other places on this street. It has an up-scale sports bar feel to it with food that isn't sports bar fare at all.

Everything I've had there has been delicious. If your a martini lover like myself, get the filthy pig martini with bacon wrapped blue cheese stuffed olives. I squealled with delight.

Visited October 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent Service and Creative Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The atmosphere wasn't exactly what I expected - I think I pictured more of an earthy pub feel, but I wasn't unpleasantly suprised to find it a bit more contemporary, and the different types of seating are great. We sat in a little booth, which was comfortable. The menu is so creative - will have to go back to try about four other things I Had to Have! We enjoyed the buffalo chicken wings (a perfect bit of crispy and really nice not over-the-top buffalo taste) and the kale salad (just slightly boring, but I liked it), and the muffalata sandwich (crazy sandwich and worth trying!). We tried the special chicken wings, and my boyfriend was less than gracious when he told the waiter to take them back because he didn't like them. Our waiter was so humble and awesome, and he had absolutely NO attitude even after the brusqueness of my boyfriend. Everyone who came by our table (and they did it often) was smiley and nice and full of service. Even the chef came out to our table to apologize for sending out the wrong salad. It's a cool place, and yes good people watching! Thank you, Royal Pig!!!! I had fun!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the outside bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a popular place on Las Olas. It always seems busy. Food is pretty good. Drinks aren't bad just wish they had a happy hour then I would give them a 5

• Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Amazing food selection and unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great place for a casual lunch. I had lunch with a colleague and the meal was fantastic. I had a turkey club which was prepared on a marble bread with plenty of turkey, bacon and avocado. Don't forget to try the sweet potato fires! Highly recommended if you are in downtown Ft. Lauderdale.

• Visited September 2013
“My son's favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I took my son and his girlfriend to dinner here. We had a blast. This is a pub, so if you're looking for a nice quiet night out - don't come here. It's loud and fun. The food and drink are good and the people watching is terrific.

Visited September 2013