“I don't get it”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“I don't get it”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I can't really say anything bad about this place but I just don't understand why it is so popular. The food and restaurant are average but somehow it attracts a very stylish and well to do crowd. They must be doing something right

Visited April 2013

Richmond, va
“Great!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Asked for elrare and received well done burgers. She offered to switch but we were ravished. Fantastic anyway. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Key Largo
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Reading the menu online, it sounded pretty interesting. Five of us ordered different things, and all were pretty marginal. I had the spinach salad and chose duck as a topping. The salad was actually COOKED rather than wilted, and the few toppings really soggy. The place was also way too loud to speak. Their sweet potato fries were world class, but that's about it. Nice place; not worth the money.

Visited May 2013
London, Canada
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved the name! Dennise our server was on the ball and kept the drinks coming while we waited for the clock to hit five so we could order off the dinner menu. A bit of flexibility in that would have been much appreciated by this group. Have a filthy pig martini when you go. The decoration should be made into an appetizer! Blue cheese stuffed olive wrapped in crisp bacon! Yum!! We shared some truffle fries with Parmesan cheese! Excellent! The sliders! Awesome! My tuna over lentils was out o this world! All six of us loved our food!! lWe will be back!! :)

• Visited April 2013
Friendswood, Texas
“Great Martini”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I did not enter, but rather sat outside, so I can't really comment on the inside. I sat outside to enjoy the view and the weather.

I had a a Filthy Pig martini, made with Kettle One Vodka served w a bacon wrapped blue cheese stuffed olive. The bacon was cooked enough to be crispy and it was so good.

I also had sesame crusted ahi tuna and it was also delicious.

I was there on a Friday, after noon, it was not crowded outside, and my service was great.

• Visited April 2013