“Nice greek restaurant”
Review of Thasos Restaurant

Thasos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Thasos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A
Description: Thasos main focus is to offer our customers fresh ingredients, seafood, and meats cooked on our wood fired hearth & rotisserie grills. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an ever-growing menu of local and seasonal ingredients, all served in a fun, upscale atmosphere. Thasos is the perfect Fort Lauderdale restaurant to hold private parties: private dining rooms are available for groups of 12 to 260.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Who love Mediterranean food is the place, they have very good wine selection, try Greek wine. the location is good on Las Ollas, there is a parking for $7 dollars next to the restaurant or try to find a meter parking nearby.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

There are no words to describe food, service and the entire atmosphere if this restaurant! Just wow!!!! We took our mom to celebrate her 65th birthday. And it was just an outstanding experience. The food was delicious and very fresh. We ordered a lot of food and loved all the dishes. Just outstanding!!!

1  Thank AlexV1971
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly waitstaff, reasonable prices. When ordering we felt rushed. The waiter kept coming over to see if we were ready. We asked for recommendations , but in the end turned out not to be the best of choices - too many fried items ordered. In the scheme of things it was partially our responsibility in that we should have not let the waitstaff rush us.
What we ordered was good - calamari, zucchini chips and the stuffed cabbage was okay. I honestly did not feel well after I ate but I would still go back and try
Thasos again. We had a few appetizers ( tapas) vs. main meals.

1  Thank havingfunagain
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was expecting the typical greek menu, filled with gyros and french fries but that is the opposite of what I found. They had a really great menu, filled with a ton of choices. We got the greek salad for an appetizer and it was so good we ordered a second along with some kind of stuffed eggplant and calamari. For dinner I had the chilean sea bass, which was absolutely delicious. The atmosphere was very chic and the waiters were very attentive. I will definitely be going back next time I am in the area.

2  Thank Kristina P
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I went expecting a more traditional Greek restaurant, and not a glitzy and overpriced version of one. I was overcharged (so read the check carefully) by our highly indifferent server. Small plates mostly -- food was identifiable Greek but I have had better (a lot better) elsewhere. Would not go back.

1  Thank WNDL