“Try the restaurant next door instead”
Review of Lulus Diner

Lulus Diner
Ranked #555 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The decor colors look mis-matched and amateurish. We only ate dinner one night and think it was all frozen food. I noticed several people not finishing their meals. Bar area looked busy, so perhaps that's a good place to be.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Food is OK, not terrific but fine for a diner. Service is fantastic, as the staff are genuinely friendly and attentive. We had a party of ten, including 2 infants and 2 other kids under 10. The waitress was not only patient but went out of her way to find pens and paper for the kids to color with. Eating with 4 small children is not always a treat, but the staff at Lulu's certainly made this particular visit a treat for everyone.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would first say that I've never had to write a review for some place.

I stayed at the ajoining red carpet inn as a last resort to a travel mishap. I had to turn my rental in that night so I was stuck with no other food options. I read the reviews and was kind of wary about trying anything with meat. I figured they wouldn't be able to screw up a cheese pizza. I was wrong. First, it took 40 minutes for the pizza to be "cooked" and it looked awful. The dough was undercooked but burnt at the crusts and the ingredients used were terrible. I was actually a bit nervous to be dining at this establishment by myself as the only other clients were men in their 50's and 60's who continually stared at me.

The only redeeming quality this place had was that the beers were cheap and cold.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Lulu's served my three favorite food groups: burgers, pizza, and wings. I was able to sample two of the three there. The environment is more of a bar setting than a restaurant so you'll need to be mindful of that if take children under twelve. Other than that it's a great smoke-free restaurant with reasonably priced food and great customer service! Let Jimmy and Lauren know that the guy who looks like he's from Chicago recommended you to this place!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had a Gin and tonic I don't know if it's the ice or what but it tased so bad I didn't drink it at all. I don't like the food either. I do like the atmosphere and they have bands which is great. I would just stick to beer because the other people I were with didn't like their mixed drinks either. Fun place if you stick with beer and maybe chips and listen to the great bands.