“Wonderful Wedding Cupcakes” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: This is a bakery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Wedding Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

A big thank you to Steve (owner) for fantastic customer service and even better cupcakes!!

Planning our daughter's wedding from Indiana, that occured on Deerfield Beach, was easy thanks to Steve! He made sure we received an acrylic cupcake stand (even during the busiest season) and the cupcakes were a huge hit!!

Excellent choice! THANK YOU STEVE - - -

• Visited December 2013

Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have the best cupcakes anywhere! All the different flavors are so delicious it is hard to choose. Love them all.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Debbie G
Fort Lauderdale FL
“Recently picked up mini cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

While running errands all day, I had decided to treat myself. Sweeter Days mini cupcakes were the perfect treat. Red Velvet, Salty Caramel, Pumpkin, Chocolate, were some of the delicious flavored cupcakes. This is my go- to place for cupcakes when I am downtown.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best cupcakes ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly service, great selection. This cupcake shop can't be beat. Also don't miss the seasonal pumpkin cupcakes!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Onni Andrea V
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I was not pleased with my boyfriend birthday cake at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I reserved a "Miami Heat" birthday cake to be baked for my boyfriend who was turning 29 on Aug 3rd. The day I picked up the cake I was shocked. The cake was very ugly. I made reservation a month in advance and I could not believe this was what I got. The cake cost roughly $56. I could have went to Publix and got a cheaper and prettier cake than this one. I had no time to argue and look for another cake because his birthday dinner was less than a hr. So, I hid my emotions about the cake and purchased it at the counter. Now, I am looking for a birthday cake for my birthday dinner in 3 weeks and I happen to come across sweeter bake shop on Google. which bring back the memories of my boyfriend cake. I do not think I will used them in the future ever again. The crazy thing is my co worker refer me the sweeter bake shop because that's where she gets her cake all the time. But, when she seen pictures of my boyfriend cake she was also shocked. The taste of the cake was OK, it could have been better.

• Visited August 2013