“Best Mexican food I've had thus far”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #289 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I visit Fort Lauderdale several times a year and I wont leave without stopping at Tijuana Flats. Its actually become a yearly ritual for me and my friends. We cant drive by a Taco Bell without talking about how awesome Tijuana Flats is. I have for the last several years, been wishing they would put a Tijuana Flats up here in Boston. So far everything I've ever had here was amazing. Definetly worth a stop in.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Looking for good grub, check out this restaurant. Three sizes of burritos and other mexican fair. Reasonable prices and an assortment of hot sauces to sample from sweethot to holy s#*+! When you are on Sunrise Blvd., stop in and enjoy. Will be back for sure.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your review @CanadaMacs! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our food, service and the hot sauce bar!! We can't wait to have you back again!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Love the staff at all the restaurants!!
Also adore the many varieties of sweat inducing to milder sauces. They are well labelled. The salsa that come with a chip order is really tasty as well.
Would recommend getting items with blackened chicken versus regular chicken for more taste!!
Also we had the dessert flautas which are wonderful so save some room! Over the holiday we had ones filled with gingerbread filling which make my mouth water just remembering them!!!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

@Allioop123 - Thanks for the awesome review! We try our best to provide a variety of hot sauces to our guests and are pleased to hear you appreciate that! We recommend trying the blackened chicken as well, what great advice!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

my 2 kids and I stopped in looking for a good lunch. We were caught in a rainstorm while walking back to our hotel. This was a surprise oasis for us. Its a casual dine-in where you order at the counter and seat yourself. Cool atmosphere with colorful painted murals and piped in music of popular tunes. The menu consists of selection of all things Mexican including nachos, tacos, enchiladas. Being from Texas, I love good Mexican food. This did not disappoint. Not quite authentic but tasty. ti loved the selection of homemade hot sauces. You must check out the ghost pepper..ay,ay,ay. Thy also serve beer on tap and bottled. I tried the shock top with my meal and hit the spot.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thanks for the review, @golfing_gregg! We're glad you found your oasis inside Tijuana Flats :) Come visit again soon!