We stayed here on Saturday May 15 after getting off a cruise ship, to enjoy just one more day. When we arrived at the Atlantic, we were greeted by a great bell staff, who were very friendly and efficient. We checked in at the front desk with Michael who was really great, and he seen we were hot and thirsty and he immediately got 2 bottles of cold water for my wife and myself. We checked into room 1207 which was just beautiful, with a balcony looking over the ocean and pool. We had a king size bed which was very comfortable and a large bathroom with a tub and shower. The pool is located off the Fifth floor and is alright but not really that big. We had three meals at the hotel during our stay and the food was really OUTSTANDING. The entire staff at the Atlantic from the waiters to the front desk and bell staff were just outstanding. This is a very lovely hotel and worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale