$152
$128
Doubletree.com
  • Beachfront
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$206
Hilton.com
$354
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$152
Official Site
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$203
$239
2,266 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streethuge bathroomsteam roompool areabeautiful hotelfifth floormini kitchenupgraded to a suitevalet parkingpartial ocean viewone bedroom suitean umbrellalauderdale beachfitness centerlounge chairsper day
Reviewed October 2, 2009

As an "I Prefer" traveler, I am typically quite happy with their hotel chain (ie. Sea Island) BUT be aware that the Atlantic is a time share hotel. We were there over labor day, so the time share rooms were in full demand. What that means is that you get the worst rooms in the hotel as a guest. If I was able to get a last minute rate at the Ritz Carlton down the street (#1 hotel in the area), I would have moved. Otherwise, I would say that the hotel is OK, the rooms are a little dirty/dated but the location is nice.

All said, I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
5  Thank zoizz
Reviewed October 2, 2009

We stayed at the Atlantic hotel last for a week and loved it so much. It is a great hotel, there is nothing I could fault about it. We stayed in a 2 x queen bed seaview room and I just didn't want to leave the balcony, the view was amazing. The room was very spacious with a massive bathroom, and separate toilet. Had its own galley kitchen, which was so handy, meant we could have breakfast each morning on our own private balcony looking out at the wonderful Atlantic, who could ask for more. All the staff at the hotel were so friendly and helpful. Jim the Concierge was fantastic, couldn't have done enough for us. The pool was wonderful, although it might get a bit crowded during the busier months. Lots of bars/restaurants within walking distance. We will definitely go back again. Already thinking about next year.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emeraldkent
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We stayed a couple of nights at the Atlantic Resort and Spa while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. We received nothing short of 5 star service! The customer service was top notch throughout the stay. From the valet car service, to the front Reception, all individuals showed the greatest attention to detail. We were greeted by all staff in a friendly way. We were met with two ice cold bottles of water upon arrival at Reception, which was welcomed as it was in the 90's that day. There was tropically-infused water and coffee in the lobby, a nice touch. The room was very large with a small kitchenette and a great ocean view. Nice sized balcony. Pool service was great with the staff being very friendly and helpful. The location was great as we were across the street from the beach. The property was nicely decorated. We had the breakfast package and ate mainly on the patio of the restaurant....an excellent spot. Food was very good and servers were very attentive. To sum it up, they anticipated needs prior to asking. A real winner!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank le-metro
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I stayed at the Atlantic Hotel the weekend of Aug. 22nd 2009. I was proposing to my girlfriend during the stay, so it was very important that the hotel experience be as close to flawless as possible. It was. My now fiance (and myself too) likes to be on a higher floor for the better view. Knowing this, I called about a week ahead of time and spoke with the Concierge, explaining the significance of my stay and, in addition to asking for food reccomendations, asked to be put in as high a room as can be. When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk and bellman. The bellman promptly offered us a couple of cold bottles of water. When I informed the clerk of our preferance for a high floor, she stated that she saw the Concierge's note in thier system and it would not be a problem. We were on the 14th floor, which really is the highest possible unless you book a huge suite or the penthouse. The oceanfront view was amazing. The room was spotless. If you're into spending 20, 30+ $ on a very tiny bottle of patron, grey goose, etc, then they have a very nice liquor selection in the room. The mini kitchen was state of the art and had anything you might need in terms of plates, silverware, pots + pans and the like. The bathroom was great, however the stand alone shower was a little small if you're a bigger person (I'm only 6'1, 200 lbs and still found it cramped). As some have written on here, the tv was one of the old school models, but if you're going to the beach and you choose to be a snob regarding how new the tv is, then you've got issues. Ant that's coming from a guy who likes his tv time. The spa was fantastic. I booked a couples bath/massage prior to our arrival. Anette (spelling. ?) at the spa was great in setting everything up. I changed the appointment time on several occasions before arrival and not once did she seem annoyed. She also suggested a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries to go with our bath before the massage. The champagne seemed like a decent bottle and the strawberries were very, very fresh. The restaurant at the hotel was excellent. Can't wati to go back!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank globetrekker84
Reviewed September 1, 2009

We stayed here for a weekend, after spending 2 nights in Coconut Grove, Miami area. I wish we had stayed here the whole time. It was beautiful. The customer service was right on- polite, respectful. and attentive.
The room was amazing. We had a king bedroom, 2 bath suite. The views were gorgeous- very spacious, clean, updated, and luxurious. The bed was so comfortable-and having a bad back, broken in a snowmobile accident- I can appreciate this almost as much as the view.
We had purchased a spa package, and if you can, it was well worth it. My massage was wonderful, as was my hair and scalp treatment, both given by very pleasant, customer service oriented women.
All in all, it was an extremely good experience, as you can see from all my feedback. I cannot wait to get back, and this time, stay a little longer.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple