We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we all agreed (5 adults) that it was one of the best and nicest hotels we have ever stayed in right on the beach. Our room was immaculately clean and the ocean view was fabulous from our balcony. All the hotel staff were very accommodating, helpful, and friendly. The concierge gave us various recommendations on where to dine during our stay and we enjoyed each of our meals. Also, the spa services were incredible. We will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale