The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
$342
$305
Conrad.com
$94
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
$313
$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$89
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
$120
$129
$125
Travelocity
2,136 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streethuge bathroomsteam roompool areastove topbeautiful hotelmini kitchenupgraded to a suitepartial ocean viewvalet parkingone bedroom suitean umbrellalauderdale beachfitness centerthe ritzbeach towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2009

The Atlantic Hotel was spectacular. We went for business and pleasure and the hotel went beyond my expectations. The Hotel was beautiful with spacious rooms, beautiful views, a pool overlooking the ocean and wonderful staff . The beach is very clean and directly across the street. The hotel was in a quiet area and there was shopping and dining nearby. This was a very romantic trip and felt like a second honeymoon. This hotel went above and beyond, and had many wonderful touches to make us feel special. The only suggestions I would make is to steam clean the carpets, provide lamps that have more than one lighting option, and have a screen for the balcony doors. However, these were very minor and did not diminish our experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ColoradoJules
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Considered giving four stars, but took one off for daunted expectations. This is a nice and well-located hotel, with mostly comfortable facilities and a very attentive staff. Yet there were many small problems over the course of a four-night stay, including with room cleanliness, fixtures and failed engineering work, and messages promised to be conveyed but never received. About time for an upscale hotel to replace the old CRT TVs, as well as borderline grungy carpets as others have noted. Significant noise from neighboring rooms and hallway at times. Also, pool is quite small and was often crowded. At $28/day valet and $14/day in-room wifi, along with pricey food and drink, costs can skyrocket. They offered upgrade to a suite upon check-in, but we took a look and did not find it superior, esp as it faced down rather than toward the beach, and the balcony was no larger than the king oceanview in which we stayed. It's difficult to give thumbs down at a place where the friendly staff clearly try hard, but in the end their efforts came up short. I'll be looking elsewhere next time in FLL.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kerry K
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My most recent stay was my second stay at the Atlantic. I liked it so much , when I was there in June, as soon as I came home I planned a return. Overall, the hotel is wondeful. 24 hour room service, fruit and coffee in the lobby, Everything is presented very beautifully. Nice stay, great amenities. I stayed in a King Oceanfront Suite (basically a one bedroom apartment with two bathrooms - it was huge and had two bathrooms (1200sq ft). The regular King Rooms are very large as well. 600sq. ft) at regular rate plus free breakfast (what a steal!!!)
My only cons are, Parking is $28 per day which is a little pricey but it comes with the territory and the pool ONLY goes up to 4 feet. Good thing I love the beach. I would totally stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EnGee1976
Reviewed June 29, 2009

A friend and I stayed at the Atlantic for a girls getaway. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I arrived at 1 pm (check-in is 4) and was given a room right away. The room was large, comfortable. The only negative I would say is the carpet needed to be replaced. The hotel does not offer beach chairs/umbrellas, however, you can get towels and water to take to the beach. We ate breakfast every morning at Trina. Terrific food and service (thanks, Jared!). Hotel staff - extremely nice and helpful. Sonny recommended an amazing restaurant and nightlife on Las Olas. He got us dinner reservations last minute and had a cab waiting for us when we were ready to go. The hotel was extremely quiet (and we were even located directly above the pool). We were given a late check-out with no questions or hassle and we continued to enjoy the pool and spa until our departure to the airport. Thank you to everyone at the Atlantic for an amazing weekend getaway!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank jmonte96
Reviewed June 28, 2009

We stayed at the Atlantic in March and the staff was very friendly and accomodating.
Right on the main strip across from the beach . The beds are the most comfortable. Fresh juice in the lobby all day long.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends