My most recent stay was my second stay at the Atlantic. I liked it so much , when I was there in June, as soon as I came home I planned a return. Overall, the hotel is wondeful. 24 hour room service, fruit and coffee in the lobby, Everything is presented very beautifully. Nice stay, great amenities. I stayed in a King Oceanfront Suite (basically a one bedroom apartment with two bathrooms - it was huge and had two bathrooms (1200sq ft). The regular King Rooms are very large as well. 600sq. ft) at regular rate plus free breakfast (what a steal!!!)
My only cons are, Parking is $28 per day which is a little pricey but it comes with the territory and the pool ONLY goes up to 4 feet. Good thing I love the beach. I would totally stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale