We staying in July of 2014. The rates are fairly reasonable and the rooms are amazing. Our room was on the six floor on the south side of the building, but we still had a nice view of the ocean off our side balcony. The room had a foyer, and huge bathroom with shower and tub and an oversized bedroom with a king bed and kitchenette.
We lounged by the pool with friends who had room 501 which is right on the pool level with it's own patio gated off from everyone else at the pool.
They do charge extra of course for valet parking, (no option.) Overall it was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale