Relatively small hotel,across the street from the Ocean.Ask for an ocean front room.Higher floor the better.Staff seem reasonably trained, no problems checking in, valet quick to respond to bringing your car, and the maid did a nice job in our room.
You can walk to W ,Ritz and Hilton, with a Starbucks at the hilton.Pool relatively small...but peaceful and relatively relaxing.
Nice job, will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale