Stayed on the 14th floor, room was spacious and well equipped with an outdoor patio that looked on to the ocean. Shower had lots of room and water pressure! Keurig coffee maker in room was a nice touch, and the housekeeping staff stopped by in the afternoon to offer bottled water, extra towels etc. The pool area had lots of loungers (though it wasn't overly busy) and the drink service was good. The beach was a quick walk as well. There's lots of restaurants close by as well as a CVS to get your liquor or anything you may have forgotten. The one drawback is that the bedroom has blinds, not blackout curtains so the sun woke you up in the morning. Had a massage at the spa, I asked for pressure and the male masseuse did not hold back! I recommend this hotel without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale