The hotel was very good and very clean , we stayed 2 nights pre cruise and 2 nights at the end. We had an ocean front room 1206, and the view was great for people watching and having a night cap before bed. Unfortunately we left our IPad in the room when we left for our cruise, when we realised we rang from the ship the next day, only to be told that it was not in lost property.on our return for our last 2 nights we enquired again only to be told it could not be located (we definitely left it in the room) the female security was not much use kept on asking us which room and date,and said she would get back to us , we told her we would have to call the police so we could get a crime number, she never did get back to us,so I rang the front dest and spoke the front dest manager Ron , he was insisting we lost it and would not have it ,that we did not lose it , but it was left in the room, I said I would have to call the police , I asked him for a number and he told me to ring 911! When I said it was not an emergency and could he please find me a number to ring, reluctantly he did and said it would be a $2 connection charge! The police came and they were very nice and we did the report , even though Ron said it would be useless, he was very patronising and not very people friendly and just not interested , he than sent up a male security guard to take a report ,that was just to show that he was showing an interest. All other staff at the hotel were very helpful .I would stay again but to be wary about you belongings. I got my $2 phone call reimbursed by the front desk lady as I feel the hotel could have made the call for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale