The hotel staff was very friendly and greeted us every time we left the hotel and returned. We had a King Bedroom Oceanfront Suite on the 7th floor. It was very clean, very roomy and the bed was very comfy (and it had 2 full baths). The view was spectacular - perfect for a sunrise. The patio, though small, was a great place to have coffee in the morning and watch the sunrise. The cruise ships were also fun to watch departing in the afternoons. The sun does disappear behind the hotel about 3-4 pm, depending on the time of year. The hotel is located just north of where most of the action is but close enough to walk. We walked to restaurants and even the CVS on the beach - very convenient. We had rented a car but really did not need it to get around. A taxi ride from the airport and back would have been cheaper than a rental car and the price to valet park the car at the hotel. The beach was convenient with a traffic light located at the corner of the hotel. The hotel provided fruit at the front desk, coffee in the morning in the lobby ( as well as the room) and water the rest of the day. Beach towels were also provided at the front desk. The only slight problem we encountered was getting a chair at the pool. You have to be really early to claim your chair, so we never got one. However, we were there for the beach and that is where we stayed. Overall, very pleased with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale