Really loved this hotel. Great location with wonderful oceanviews on a slightly quieter part of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Stayed in an oceanfront studio - really comfortable beds, amazing views of the ocean from the large balcony. Kitchen facilities useful for longer stays, loved the little coffee machine. Really large bathroom, double vanity, separate shower and bath. Lovely pool area although maybe a little small, they do provide facilities on the beach though. Had lunch by the pool and breakfast via room service - all food was fantastic. Best coconut shrimp ever. Easy 10 minute walk to the busier part of Fort Lauderdale beach. Service from all memebers of staff was fantastic. Loved how everytime we walked into the hotel somebody always made a point of saying welcome back. Possibly décor a little old fashioned and the hotel will need to look at some soft refurbishment soon but would not hesitate to recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale