My wife and I stayed here before and after our cruise, which was perfect as it was only a 5 minute taxi ride from the port. The hotel is located directly opposite the fantastic beach and just a short stroll from many bars and restaurants in either direction along the boulevard (although the bar and restaurant at the hotel are excellent).
The ocean facing room was very large with a kitchette and a superb bathroom. The views from the balcony were great and the road out front was not visable or heard. The spa facilities were great and although I consider myself a manly man I did visit more than once!
The best thing about this hotel is the staff, they couldn't do enough for us. When the coffee machine in our room broke I went to reception to inform them, by the time I had gone back to the room (with complimentary coffees) there was a man fixing it.
I have no hesitation recommending this hotel and will definitely return if I'm in Fort Lauderdale again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale