The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
$147
$127
$74
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
$145
Hotwire.com
2,166 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streethuge bathroomsteam roompool areastove topbeautiful hotelmini kitchenupgraded to a suitepartial ocean viewvalet parkingone bedroom suitean umbrellalauderdale beachfitness centerthe ritzbeach towels
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Bought 3 nights on Groupon for $400. When making the reservation we were assured that our suite faced the ocean. When we checked in however, it had a side view of the sea. We chose to upgrade to a suite facing the ocean for another $100 a night. No complaints as to price though as we now had over 1200 square feet of luxury with balconies off both the living room and bedroom. The full kitchen was ultra modern with granite counters. Ditto for the 2 bathrooms. The master bath had a humongous tile shower that could accommodate a crowd. The 2nd bath also had a walk-in shower. The entertainment centers in both living room and bedroom were complete. The king size bed was extremely comfortable with luxurious sheets and comforter. There were 2 separate AC units! Views from the spacious balcony were awesome and the furniture comfortable. A continental breakfast was included worth $30. The best part was that we could apply that to any breakfast. The restaurant was pricey but good, and the service was excellent. From the valet parking to the bellhop to the maids and reception.......all were excellent! The pool area was quite attractive but surely $14 for a salty dog was excessive! Our only other complaint was the advertised wi-if. It was non-existent in our room and at the pool, however, the hotel engineer was working on it and even installed a booster in our room.
The downside is the traffic along the major highway in front of the hotel which made it noisy while dining al fresco and/or having cocktails on the balcony.

Room Tip: Be sure to insist on a room facing the Atlantic. The rack rate on our room was $1200 a night. Unbelieveable! Obviously that must be in season. The only hotel I've ever stayed in that was this elegant was The Cipriani in Venice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Manya O
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Manya, I am very happy that you were impressed with your suite. Our accommodations are hard to beat. Thank you for passing on all the details of your stay. We will review your experience in an effort to improve. I hope that your travels will bring you back to us.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had a wonderful afternoon of pampering with a massage, and a facial. Got there about 45 minutes early to use the sauna and the whirlpool tub, and then the 4 of us were taken for our massages. It was suppose to be 50 minutes, but was only 40. I looked at the clock when she started. She did a wonderful job though for the time that I had. Her name was Gypsy. I have had other massages though, where they had some smelling stuff under your nose to relax you, and there was none of this. The next girl I had did a great job on my facial. I had the same one as my sister, and she really took her time, and made up for the short massage. It was great. Nice to get pampered once in awhile.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Nancy, We're very happy that you chose us for your Spa getaway. Thanks for your feedback on the treatment details. Please know that we will use it to improve our services. Thanks again for being our guest.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a week as part of our honeymoon journey to the Caribbean.

This is truly a place that should be rated #1 on every list everywhere. This place was just amazing. Not a single negative thing to say.

From the room we had, to the amazing staff, it was just a magnificent stay.

If I remember correctly, we had room 1012, beautiful, spacious room with breathtaking ocean front views. We were amazed at how quite it is outside in front of the hotel on the beach.

The onsite restaurant was a great breakfast spot with amazing waiters who were very helpful.

The guest relations manager lady was just an angel. She asked us about our stay we told her it was our honeymoon, later to return to our room and find a plate of chocolate covered strawberries with a nice signed card.

Definitely a great hotel with great standards, inexpensive. I can not wait until we return.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank ram1424
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Ram, We are so happy to hear how you enjoyed your time with us. It means even more knowing that it was part of your honeymoon. We love being part of the best times in your life. I hope that you'll be able to revisit them with us in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Me & my husband stayed here for 3 nights (15-18 Sep). We had driven down from Orlando in Torrential rain, but luckily managed to find the hotel very easily! The valet guys were really helpful & so to was the bellman. Check in was very smooth & helpful with any questions. We had an oceanfront king studio (in the middle overlooking the pool & ocean) with kichentte and a balcony. We were very impressed with the size of our room, so spacious and comfortable. I must say that the shower was excellent, really powerful, problably one of the best showers in a hotel i've had!! Rooms were cleaned everyday & lovely fresh towels. I would recommend the FL burger in their restaurant, best burger ever & the wonderful Strabwerry Champagne cocktail. I would definately stay at this hotel again. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sanet34
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Sanet, I appreciate you taking the time to tell of your positive experience with us. I love hearing how your enjoyed your FLB and cocktails - we have very creative and skilled professionals dreaming up and creating those tasty treats. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit. Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 10 days after four days in New York. From the beginning of our holiday to the end we were treated like friends by all the staff but especially Stjepan and Lisa who were always there to make sure we were looked after. Nothing was ever too much trouble. They were always smiling and spoke to us, and they made our stay a great experience.

We had two lovely rooms, one which had a fantastic sea view, and they were always cleaned every day. The only negative was because you could cook in your room using the hob or microwave it often meant there were unpleasant cooking smells drifting around the corridors.

The spa and gym facility were excellent and never busy although it would have been more convenient if they were open longer hours. Beautiful roof top pool with plenty of sunbeds and plentiful free clean towels. Very friendly bar staff offering a variety of drinks and food by the pool. Would have been good however if there were more variety of smaller lunchtime snacks for example sandwiches or baguettes as didn't always want to spend a large sum of money on a big lunch!

Fantastic choice for breakfast, always a large plateful to set us up for the day, and with the vouchers was often free. We ate in the hotel restaurant many times and the service and food was always excellent. All the meals were explained or recommended and all the waiting staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and really hope to return as soon as possible!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SarahJ1965

Dear Sarah, Thank you for spending so much time with us. We appreciate you sharing your experience at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa. I glad to hear how our staff made an impact on your enjoyment. I hope you can return to us when your travel brings you back to the States.