Me & my husband stayed here for 3 nights (15-18 Sep). We had driven down from Orlando in Torrential rain, but luckily managed to find the hotel very easily! The valet guys were really helpful & so to was the bellman. Check in was very smooth & helpful with any questions. We had an oceanfront king studio (in the middle overlooking the pool & ocean) with kichentte and a balcony. We were very impressed with the size of our room, so spacious and comfortable. I must say that the shower was excellent, really powerful, problably one of the best showers in a hotel i've had!! Rooms were cleaned everyday & lovely fresh towels. I would recommend the FL burger in their restaurant, best burger ever & the wonderful Strabwerry Champagne cocktail. I would definately stay at this hotel again. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale