We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as a couple. We had a beachfront/seaview apartment, it was huge! The bathroom was big big big, a very impressive room with a balcony right accross the seafront. We ate dinner breakfast and lunch at various times in the hotel and all were great, especially the breakfast. The servie was 5*, front desk, concierge and the restaurant staff all excellent. The ONLY reason I would give this a 4* instead of 5*'s was because our room was inter-connecting with another room (not with friends so the inter-connecting doors were both locked) but we could hear everything from the other room, including them walking up and down the room! I'm not sure if alll the rooms in the hotel connect, but if they don't then try to get one which doesn't, as we had a poor sleep for all three nights for this reason. Great hotel otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale