Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$136
$77
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$237
$217
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$173
$167
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$118
$119
$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$199
$159
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

2,258 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streethuge bathroomsteam roompool areabeautiful hotelfifth floormini kitchenupgraded to a suitevalet parkingpartial ocean viewone bedroom suitean umbrellalauderdale beachfitness centerlounge chairsbeach towels
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I would have written this review from the hotel, however, the Internet and cell service was poor at best making me feel as if I was in the far reaches of some 3rd world local. I was there on business so this was definitely not acceptable.

When I first pulled up to the hotel, I almost kept driving, the place just didn't look like much. I then spotted a Leading Hotels plaque and thought "how bad can it be?". The ocean front room was large with a fantastic view, small but modern galley kitchen, nice bathroom with a separate shower from tub. I was on my third leg of a two week business trip so just ordered up room service so that I could go to bed early. Just as I was finishing, I heard automated voices outside. Opening my sliding door out to the deck, I heard it was a fire in the building recording telling people to exit the building using only the stairs. I thought bout ignoring it until the same warning along with annoying sirens went off in the in the room as well. Fire trucks were arriving so off I went. There was indeed a fire in the laundry room and we were outside for about an hour before being permitted back in to take the stairs back to our rooms. There was no apology from the hotel or any kind of token for our inconvenience which I thought was very poor form. The cell service was so bad (non-existent) in my room that I asked the hotel to move me to another room. The service was better but still not great by any stretch. This was not just in the rooms but also in the lobby and restaurant area as well. In this age, lack of decent cell service is simply unacceptable in my books. It is because of this that I didn't give it 5 stars.

For the good: the beds were very comfortable, maid service good but the real star was the restaurant. The food was amazing as was the wait staff there, especially Christopher and a lovely young girl who worked during lunch. I would stay there again just for them, they were that good.

suggestion for hotel: fix the cell/Internet service, this is huge!! Also, consider having desk top plug in access so people don't have to climb under the desk to plug in their laptops, etc.

If being connected electronically isn't important to you then I would highly recommend this hotel, especially for the price point. If it is, you may wish to consider another hotel, perhaps The Ritz just down the road, as I will next time.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear TN, Thanks for praising the very nice things you encountered at our hotel. I'm sorry that you encountered some difficulties with technology. We are addressing many of those concerns in our plans. Please contact me at the hotel if I may offer any additional assistance.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed at the Atlantic first week in May. Very courteous staff and my room exceeded expectations--large, spotless, great balcony with side ocean view. The kitchen area is well-enough equipped to throw a dinner party. Pool area is spotless. Please note pool is small, but you can do laps. My suggestion to the management would be to turn over part of the restaurant terrace to a lounge chair area on weekends, as all chairs get quickly taken then. I liked Brasserie East--good service, good food overlooking ocean. My only complaint, and this isn't the hotel's fault, is that in Fort Lauderdale, all beaches are public. You rent umbrellas and chairs ($30) from the town, so the sense of privacy you want from a hotel beach can't be had. If you have a car you have no worries about accessing shops, but the area right around the hotel doesn't have any. But all in all a lovely experience, perfect weather. Jackie at the front desk and the pool restaurant and pool staff were great, too.

Room Tip: Ask for VIP special. Great deal.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Catherine P

Dear Katya, Thanks for your very nice review. Jackie and all of our team loved having you here.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I only stayed one night but enjoyed our stay. The resort is within walking distance to many restaurants and is right acrosse from the beach. We were able to check in at 1pm which was a surprise. We headed right to the pool which was nice but not an overly impressive area. I ordered a banana foster(alcoholic beverage) that cost $14 but was def not worth it. I don't think it had much alcohol but tasted fine. The best part of the hotel was the room. The room was large and I was impressed with the bathroom and kitchette. There was a keurig in the kitchenette And plenty of space to fix food if you wanted to. The bathroom was spacious as well as very clean and attractive. Having turndown service was also a plus because we needed new towels after visiting the beach. The service was overall good and the valet was quick. No complaints really we had an overall good stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Holly, Thanks for your nice review - hope you can come back for some more nights in the future. Let me know and we can try some more of the drinks!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Only thing that was incredibly irritating was that the hotel charge $28 per day for the valet parking and as there is no other parking available this just adds to the costs of this hotel. I don't really think this is a one off, as it appears all of the good hotels have the same policy for similar rates.

Room Tip: Ocean view suite is a must
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Novis Family, Thanks for calling us perfect! So happy you enjoyed yourselves. Unfortunately, parking is at a premium on our little barrier island. I hope to welcome you back to our sunshine soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Came with a group of girlfriends for the weekend, the 2 queen Oceanview room was spacious and clean, and the view was great! The service everywhere was amazing, everyone was always friendly and smiling, but I have to mention Vincent, the bartender at the outside pool bar and restaurant. Vincent was amazing!!! He took care of every need, and even got us breakfast with no problem, after 11 AM when the kitchen was actually serving lunch. The drinks by the pool were amazing, and the food was consistently great! The concierge, Cheryl, also was very helpful in finding us a great dinner spot. Overall, great stay, we were very impressed, would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Christopher G, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for being our guest. Vincent and Sheryl are delighted to have made a difference. We all look forward to your next visit.