We usually stay at the Hyatt Pier 66 but there were full the night before we were flying back to the UK so we decided to stay at The Atlantic Resort & Spa. Best decision we made!! The hotel is stunning, right opposite the beach! The rooms are incredible and clean with Molton Brown smellies in the bathroom! The bed was so comfortable and the staff were wonderful. The only negative was we were there for only 1 night!! Lots of Restaurants and bars in walking distance! Would stay here again without question and would recommend it to anyone going to Fort Lauderdale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale