Located on A1A, this hotel is right across the street from the beautiful, clean ocean that is Fort Lauderdale. Within walking distance to many restaurants and bars, we had no problem finding new places to explore. The staff was very helpful and concierge Sheryl helped arrange a rental car so a day trip to Miami. Overall, the hotel is supremely clean. My only gripe was the lack of seating space at the pool. Get your towels out on a chair by 7:30am or risk not having a place to sit! I would absolutely return and we had a wonderful week vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale